What I'd like to see here at our group blog.

I hope that our blog doesn't take a focus on any particular subject. I think it would be cool to keep it a variety blog covering tech, music, movies, games, photography, art, life, etc and perhaps a few rants on those things as well.

Why did I want to contribute here? I feel like this might be a fun way of keeping some of that Friendfeed community feel, just in case something happens to that site. And by site, I mean, friendly, warm, comfy place that I had come to think of as my home base on the internet.

3 comments:

Ever said...

Well said! I will more than likely contribute a lot of life stuff. Observations, and just general journaly junk. With talk on movies and music I am sure mixed in.

The Food Devil said...

Yay! I'll be happy if we can generate enough peer pressure between all of us to actually make me write something, but I'm really looking forward to see the variety of topics we can cover. Oh, and am I the only one that tried to 'like' this post?

Tyson Key said...

Yay! It lives!

Post a Comment